[Third Year-Middle]Messages
Amber looked down at Fire, "I love to listen to the wind. It's so peaceful here" Amber begins to listen to the wind again. It wasn't that windy but she still listened to it. She then suddenly opened her bright blue eyes and looked at Fire, "what were you trying to do killing yourself! Are you mad?"
Fire glared up into her eyes his dagger still firmly pressed to his wrist."You know exactly why I am doing this! Don't try and pretend you don't! You know he is gone and its all my fault!" he shouted back at her, his teeth gritted tightly as he pushed back the anger that threatened to rise up and overthrow his control.
Amber looks sadly at him, "I know I can't pretend that's he isn't gone, but it wasn't your fault fire." She then tried to take the dagger off his wrist, wanting him to calm down.
Fire again yanked away from Amber, his anger flaring up once more. He was not completely in his right mind and he knew if provoked he could do something he would regret, "Stay back! I-I don't want to hurt you!!" he choked off into a sob, as he scrambled backward further from the woman, loud gut-wrenching sobs wracking his body as he curled up into a tight ball in a corner."I-its my fault! All mine! I did this to him! To her! I didn't protect them! What good am I if I can't even protect myself?! My fault! All of it!" he suddenly started screaming at himself, forgetting Amber was there and rocking back and forth in quick jerky movements.
Amber watches fire quietly. As he started to rock backward and forwards she stood up and walked towards him, her footsteps silent. Amber then sits back beside him, "Fire, you won't hurt me. I'm not going to let you think it was your fault. You are a good child and protector, everyone has their weaknesses. Even me" She tried to pull him into a huge, her motherly instinct coming out.
Fire relaxed only the slightest bit at her words, he didn't believe her but it made him feel slightly better. Seeing her coming in for a hug he quickly got to his feet and took several steps back shaking his head, "I'm in no emotional state for any form of physical contact I'm sorry I-" Fire trailed off as he felt a soft vibration in his left hand. He looked down at the dagger that had been gifted to him. It lay still. Had he imagined the vibration? Ignoring Amber`s confused and curious stare, he quickly unsheathed the dagger and looked at the blade, a loud gasp echoes down the Dark Alley from the shocked boy. Then his gaze hardened to a determination as he pushed past Amber." Thank you" he tossed over his shoulder at her briefly, and he was thankful. If he had killed himself now Chaos would have no hope of escaping. Time to push away the self-loathing and rescue a friend.
Amber tilted her head at Fire. She then stood up, "your welcome. Like I said, if you die, you'll miss something." Amber flashed a quick smile at him.
Fire glared up into her eyes his dagger still firmly pressed to his wrist."You know exactly why I am doing this! Don't try and pretend you don't! You know he is gone and its all my fault!" he shouted back at her, his teeth gritted tightly as he pushed back the anger that threatened to rise up and overthrow his control.
Amber looks sadly at him, "I know I can't pretend that's he isn't gone, but it wasn't your fault fire." She then tried to take the dagger off his wrist, wanting him to calm down.
Fire again yanked away from Amber, his anger flaring up once more. He was not completely in his right mind and he knew if provoked he could do something he would regret, "Stay back! I-I don't want to hurt you!!" he choked off into a sob, as he scrambled backward further from the woman, loud gut-wrenching sobs wracking his body as he curled up into a tight ball in a corner."I-its my fault! All mine! I did this to him! To her! I didn't protect them! What good am I if I can't even protect myself?! My fault! All of it!" he suddenly started screaming at himself, forgetting Amber was there and rocking back and forth in quick jerky movements.
Amber watches fire quietly. As he started to rock backward and forwards she stood up and walked towards him, her footsteps silent. Amber then sits back beside him, "Fire, you won't hurt me. I'm not going to let you think it was your fault. You are a good child and protector, everyone has their weaknesses. Even me" She tried to pull him into a huge, her motherly instinct coming out.
Fire relaxed only the slightest bit at her words, he didn't believe her but it made him feel slightly better. Seeing her coming in for a hug he quickly got to his feet and took several steps back shaking his head, "I'm in no emotional state for any form of physical contact I'm sorry I-" Fire trailed off as he felt a soft vibration in his left hand. He looked down at the dagger that had been gifted to him. It lay still. Had he imagined the vibration? Ignoring Amber`s confused and curious stare, he quickly unsheathed the dagger and looked at the blade, a loud gasp echoes down the Dark Alley from the shocked boy. Then his gaze hardened to a determination as he pushed past Amber." Thank you" he tossed over his shoulder at her briefly, and he was thankful. If he had killed himself now Chaos would have no hope of escaping. Time to push away the self-loathing and rescue a friend.
Amber tilted her head at Fire. She then stood up, "your welcome. Like I said, if you die, you'll miss something." Amber flashed a quick smile at him.
Comments
Post a Comment