[Family Plots 3/5]Planned Plots

|| It had been one hell of a night. Reprimand after reprimand from his parents, once he had managed to apparate them back to the New Manor. When things had finally settled, it had been well into the next day, so Aeron decided to sleep. When he awoke, he had no care to fix his hair, which was standing slightly in different directions, although he did try to flatten it. Didn't work too well. Nor did he change his clothes, which still looked pristine but were wrinkled in some areas. Doesn't matter, he could do. After all, he was only going back to fetch his wand and try to reenact his plan again. Never would he have expected his parents to look for him. But they did, which ended up messing things up for the long run. Somehow, Aeron had to fix his position with his brother. Letting his parents know he was running a few errands, to pick up supplies or what not, the youth left his home and, after walking a few blocks, apparated to The Dagger Manor. Oh, it was a beauty, if only beaten up a bit. Walking up to the door, the male brushes his knuckles against the material again, like last night. Then he clasps his hands behind his back, waiting. ||

|| Today, Damien was hoping to relax. Things hadn't turned out for the best yesterday when not only did a brother he never knew he had showed up, but his parents as well. Well at least Chava got to learn of his past, something he never told her. He leaned against his throne, a sigh escaping his lips as he brought a glass of whiskey to his lips. Yes he certainly hoped today would be better than the last. Chava had stayed through the night; he expected she was avoiding something back home. Her daughter perhaps. Not that Damien minded, he quite enjoyed Chava's company, despite the occasional hardship that came along. His relaxation was disturbed, however, by a knock on the door, which caused a scowl to appear on Damien's face. Oh how he hated unwanted people knocking on his door. Forcing himself to stand up, he walked over towards the door, before prying it open a crack. "What do you want?" he growled out before remembering something, "You want your wand don't you?" he turned his head slightly, though keeping the door open only a crack so the man couldn't get in, "Chava," he called out, "Mind bringing the punk's wand." The way he stood and called out for Chava, made it seem as if the man wasn't welcome inside.

|| Anxious to stay away from her past and instead focus on Damien's, as terrible as it was, Chava stayed at the Dagger Manor, still leaving her daughter Aveline alone at home. She didn't particularly care, though, she knew the child could fend for herself. She didn't want to see her until she needed to. It was nice, having a moment to relax with Damien, but as usual it was short lived with the knock on the door. Even before Damien stood to open it she could guess it was Aeron. At his call, Chava stands, gripping the other man's wand in her hand. She wasn't sure she wanted to give it up quite yet. There were still things she wanted to know, to understand from Aeron. Giving him the wand left him free to go and do as he pleases. But would Damien allow a stall, to hear what he had to say? She holds the wand up, but doesn't relinquish it. "But should I?" she mutters.

Aeron expected no other response from his brother, why should he? They hardly knew each other and yesterday was not the best impression he could have made. "Please," He replies with a nod of his hair, pieces of unruly red hair falling into his face. He reaches up to brush them back as he awaits his wand. But he didn't want to leave, how would he get inside? He couldn't be like his parents and push through, and it was clear Damien was not letting him in. Trying hard to come up with something, he was greatly relieved - although it didn't show - at hearing the woman's words. It gave him time to stay. "Actually, I would like to talk with you." He adds in. "Apologies and explanations." His voice was quite soft and docile, sounding, and meaning to be, quite sincere in the proposal. ||

|| A snarl escapes his lips as he shakes his head at the man, "Not interested. Don't care." He reaches out, taking the wand from Chava's hands, "If it gets him out of our hair, relinquishing a wand is well worth it." he turns his gaze towards the man, before sneering, "I should snap this, you know. Your lot is with /them/ and you've made that perfectly clear." With that he shoves the wand into the man's hands before growling out, "Now, unless you have other business besides excuses that I don't want to hear, I suggest you leave."

Chava frowns when he takes the wand from her, taking a step forward. Obviously Damien didn't want to hear from him, but Chava was curious, and when she was curious, she couldn't easily let it go. She nudges Damien gently. "Wait, Damien, please," she mutters, before eyeing the man outside the door. She didn't have very many options, but she had to try, to at least get Damien to listen to him. "I want to hear what he has to say." She says this with finality, eyes looking stern. She wasn't giving this up now, now she was far too stubborn.

Aeron was trying his best to keep his mouth shut from spouting snarky comments. But when his wand was threatened, he reached for it just as he was given it. With a flick of his wrist it disappeared up his sleeve. "Damien, please. I'm not with anyone." The youth attempts to point out, before flickering his gaze over to the woman. He still couldn't believe such a beauty was with a nameless like his brother, but his face stays neutral, even as she was willing to hear what her brother was too thick to listen to. "Please, I mean no harm. I truly never did." Aeron brushes a hand through his unkempt hair, before he takes a deep breath. "I didn't think they'd come here. I didn't. I did not intend to start any problems. I'm sorry we had to meet under such conditions." He stops there, clearly he wanted to say more, but he wanted to hear that Damien would actually listen to him. After all, he wasn't just here to apologize. He had to follow through with his earlier plans. ||

|| A glare showed through the crack of the door, before Damien snarled, "Tell it to someone who cares." At the statement of meaning him no harm he scoffed. As if he could believe that. "Without fail, every single member of my family has tried to kill me. I highly doubt you're any different." He reaches through the crack, aiming a shove at the man, "So fuck off, and shove your apologies up your ass. Before I force you to leave"

|| Taking a deep breath, Chava closes her eyes, before pulling herself closer towards the door and stepping near it. It wouldn't have been that big a deal originally, but now that Damien was refusing it /and/ blatantly ignoring her request, frankly she was getting more upset. Now she really wanted to know what he had to say, he seemed truthful, and she didn't know if Damien was giving him a fair chance. "Excuse me," she speaks up in Damien's direction, eyes only narrowing slightly. "Hi, yes, it's me." Oh, did she hate being ignored. So much. "I said I wanted to hear what he had to say. As it could affect /both/ of us." She takes another deep breath, pursing her lips. Breathe. Anger would only get her so far, she learned, but she wanted to get through to Damien. It was a partnership, for God's sake, and she wanted a say in things. "Last I remember you were my boyfriend, not my father. I want a say," she says firmly, though not unkindly.

|| It was quite obvious he wasn't going be heard. But even so, he was not going to be pushed around by his brother either. He had enough of that in the house he grew up in. It took a lot of his willpower to stay quiet and apprehensive. When Chava starts to talk, he cracks a smile. She was a feisty one, but that was needed in a woman, to keep a man on their feet. Seeing as Damien wasn’t paying her any attention, Aeron couldn’t hold it against her for speaking the way she did. The youth bows his head in silent thanks, as he felt if he said anything he would only be met with backlash. Wait a moment, compose yourself even more. This won't work if Damien didn't at least try to hear Aeron out. After all, he truly had no lies to tell. ||

|| A sight escapes his lips before he punched the wall in anger. Did she not hear what he had been through? What he had suffered at the hands of his 'family'? Why the hell did she want to hear him out? There was no such thing as a good Thorne, and there was no doubt this man would be just the same as the rest of his family. With a growl he reached out, grabbing the man by the collar and yanking him into the house. Turning around to face Chava, he said, "You're lucky I like you that I'm doing this." He pointed to the living room as if directing them before saying "But if I don't like what he has to say, I /will/ kick him out of my house. I have suffered enough at their hands."

|| She couldn't help a flinch that escaped her when Damien's fist went through the wall, hating when he did that because of her. Frankly, it scared her, but still she was grateful for his words and actions. So he had listened to her, good. That was all she needed, to be heard. Chava shrugs gently, pulling the door shut behind him. "You're lucky I like you that that's all I said," she says, more under her breath, as she follows Damien and Aeron to the living room. "That's fine by me. I wouldn't expect anything more or less, love." Hell, she'd aim a curse at the man's retreating figure if he said anything she or Damien didn’t like. She sits, before turning a glare to Aeron. She couldn't have him thinking she was on his side, either. "Go on, and don't make me regret this. Else you will."

Aeron wasn't expecting to be grabbed, not to be pulled inside of the manor. Stumbling slightly, he regains his footing , moving into the direction that was pointed out. It was annoying him that Damien kept speaking as if he himself was not a Thorne, and he so badly wanted to point that out. He may have nothing to his name, but he was still, by birthright, a Thorne. He was probably just as bad as the rest of the Thorne bloodline! However, Aeron sayings nothing, waiting for their banter to end. He stays standing, his hands behind his back and his posture proper but relaxed. After a moment of silence and thinking, the youngest male nods slightly before he starts: "I oblige my deepest apologies for the trouble I have brought upon you. I meant no harm by it. And that's the soulful truth. I wanted to get away from mother and father. I remember hearing about this place and wanted to occupy it. But I was told you already resided inside. Originally, I had planned to come here, introduce myself, and ask if you had room to house another person. I wasn't told you had another guest -" He nods in Chava's direction. "- nor did expect for them to show up! I do not know you like a brother should. I have nothing to gain from lying to you. Either way, truth or lie, you'll ask me to leave. So I came here today for my wand and to apologize for yesterday." Aeron ends, simply put, and waits slightly antsy, at their responses. He hoped he proved that he meant no harm, not today. Honestly, the youth was feeling almost lost. The more time he pondered and got to know Damien, the less likely it seemed he could take the manner. Perhaps... that was a thought for another day. ||

|| He'd already said he didn't care for apologies nor excuses, so why was the man continuing such things. He didn't care about garnering info on why the man was here. He just wanted to be left alone. To not have to deal with any more of his 'family' again. To just kill Lucedio and let everything finally be over, but of course it wouldn't work out that way. Of course things were never that easy. "I don't care for your apologies or explanations. So save them." At the unasked question of staying, he shook his head almost laughing at the thought, "I already have all the people staying in my house that I would want, between Chava and my adoptive sister." He nods along slightly "You are absolutely right, once this is all over, you will asked to leave." he finally took a seat in his throne, leaning forwards slightly, arms folded. "Is there anything else?"

|| Chava, at least, had listened carefully to his words, like she had wanted Damien to do, but that didn't mean she believed him. Though he sounded very sincere, there was no evidence, and he would have to provide some if he wished to gain their favor. Damien especially would be hard to convince. Hopefully, to be safe, she holds a hand out to Damien, wanting him to take it. She only hoped he wasn't going to be upset with her if this went wrong. She sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose with her free hand. "How do we know we can believe you? Is there anything that can prove your words and that you're not against us?"

Aeron sighs, his patience weaning. It felt like he was back home, with his father and mother, barraging him with questions. But this time it was just him not being heard. It wasn't something he was used to. After hearing both of them finish, and he suppresses a sigh. "There is two things for you, that I can make your time worthwhile." He pauses, thinking. Wondering if he was making the right choice. "Actually, it's just one. I want to prove to you that I do not align myself with our parents." He puts his hands behind his back. "I have come to the idea that I could key you the New Manor, tell you the secrets about the wards" He eyes them curiously, biting his lip. ||

|| A single brow raised, as Damien realized the possibilities that what Aeron suggested could bring. Perhaps soon, not now, but soon, he could put an end to his parent's lives. They tried to end his life a couple times, so he would most assuredly return the favor. But first, he had to make sure that every single coin, the property, /everything/ turned over to him. A forged will perhaps. He was even sure he could get Chava to do the killing, which would give him a clear alibi in case the ministry decided to investigate. After all, he was the more violent one. "I see." He turned his gaze a questioning glance at Chava, as well as a slight smirk. Perhaps she could pick out his plan from just his facial expressions. "I think that would work out quite nicely."

Chava was already making plans to kill in her head when Damien looked at her, and her hands twitch with excitement and what might be possible with these keys. She only wanted the worst of punishments for these people who had caused Damien all this trouble. She glances at Aeron, trying not to look too anxious to sneak in while they were still sleeping. "Oh?" she whispers, extremely grateful now also Damien was listening to his younger brother. She was worried it would have taken much longer to get to this point. Aeron had seemed to make the right choice with this. Chava was certainly starting to believe him. Why wouldn't she? If they were actually keyed in, how could she not believe him? She hoped Damien would start to be grateful for her insistence on letting him in. "I want in," she mutters, hand twitching again. So many ideas were already filling her brain.

|| Although he wasn't completely positive he should he doing what he offered, it was one way to get his brother and his girlfriend to gain some sort of trust in him. And hearing that both Chava and Damien were already planning on something based around the idea of keying them in, Aeron decided this was the best choice. "I left before they could awake, but mother and father were supposed to leave today, so the house will be empty." The youth informs them. As he was talking, he was walking closer to them, but slowly, his hands up and showing. They would've been able to see that he was not doing anything harmful, or anything that could hurt them. It was clear he didn't have their full trust, but he had to get this done and over with. Although Aeron was not particularly fond of his parents, he /did/ grow up with them. He had loyalty and obedience engraved into his mind and mannerisms. That was why he had acted without thinking the day before, we he did his best to protect his parents from Damien's violent onslaught. Aeron reaches the two and says: "I rather we do this now. I believe Damien knows what he wants to do." No doubt that he always had. His hands touch the two separately, and the sudden feeling of being squeezed inside of a tiny tube ran over their skin. Within time, they materialize outside of the New Manor. It was extensive. Although it was made of tile and stone, and housed three people, currently, the New Manor was a little under five thousand square feet, and as tall as the Whomping Willow, give or take. He takes his hand away from the two of them and flicks his wrist, his wand sliding right into his hand. Quickly, so they didn't think he was setting them up, Aeron explains: "Just like the Dagger Manor, this manor has multiple wards, although not at extensive." He points his wand at both of them and mutters something incoherent. Nothing physical happens, but he could tell it worked the closer he pulled them to the doorway. Nothing was activating or alerting. He smiles. "It's safe for you two to enter, now. You won't be detected." Aeron smiles proudly to himself at that. With a satisfied hum, he unlocks the door and opens it, allowing them through and into the foyer. As he turns to shut the door, one would see a raven holding a rose in its talons. A raven to symbolize the dark manners of which the Thorne's are and operate; and a rose for the Thorne name. "Do what you must, while you're here. I casted a charm that allowed you two to slip in undetected. Just like the Dagger Manor, how phrases are used to activate or deactivate defense mechanisms, this manor works the same. Earlier I casted a spell, while saying the phrase. This keyed you two to the house. Now you should be able to enter and leave as you wish." Aeron slides his wand back into his sleeve, watching his brother, and the woman. He did his job, he proved to them he wasn't lying. They had to trust him now! He waits momentarily, clasping his hands behind his back. ||

|| It seemed as if Chava had some similar idea, but he couldn't allow his plan to start immediately. No, he would play the long game. And he had a feeling Chava would want his parents dead as soon as possible. When Aeron said the house was mentioned, he nodded slightly as if thankful that they wouldn't be there. "That's good. Less chance of getting caught then." He would hope that it stayed that way. He scowled slightly as Aeron mentioned how it seemed he had a plan. Was it that obvious? True he hadn't had need to be subtle in a long time, but perhaps he had lost his touch. "I have a few ideas, but I'm not quite sure. I do know I want to look around and get a layout for the house." The house was as grand as the Dagger Manor, but newer, and slightly smaller in terms of building space. One thing caught his eye on the interior of the house, and he leaned in closer to Chava, speaking in a low tone, though he didn't particularly care if Aeron overheard him, "Duplicate the crest for me?" He shifted his eyes towards the Thorne Family crest, the eagle holding a rose in its talons, to make sure Chava knew what he was talking about. He spoke again, though this time lower, as he didn't want Aeron to hear it. "Also, distract my /dear/ brother for me." With that he spun around, and started walking out of the foyer, saying, "I'm going to take a look around." The house was slightly smaller than the Dagger manor, yes, but it was still quite large, and since he didn't know the layout it was impossible to know where he was going. Eventually he found himself exactly where he wanted to be, a room that looked like a private study. Given the nature of the family, he suspected that there was a will around somewhere that he could duplicate. It would allow him to study the penmanship and be able to copy that. Perhaps a specially enchanted quill, if he could find one. He'd searched through several drawers before he found exactly what he was looking for. Waving his hand over the papers, he wandlessly casted a doubling charm over the will. Grabbing the original, and putting the copy in the drawer in the exact same position, he started making his way back towards Chava and his brother, the original safely hidden in his robes.

|| Having been apparated and then keyed into the manor, Chava had spent much of her time looking around it, eyes narrowing knowing who lived there. She wished they had already been dead, but this way she got to kill them herself most likely, and that most definitely was not a possibility she could complain about. This was a kind of kill that wouldn't take much contemplation or insistence on Damien's part. Watching Damien carefully, it was clear, like Aeron had said, that he had a plan going, though Chava didn't know what. His parents weren't here, and Aeron was still around, so what could he possibly do? She supposed there were many possibilities, as smart as he was. She furrows her brows at what he asked her to do, looking up at him with a small sigh. Duplicating the crest was easy, but distracting a flirtatious Aeron was a different matter altogether, especially considering Damien wasn't around to make Aeron stifle any little comments. She didn't want to hurt him unless absolutely necessary. But she did it all the same, nodding to Damien as he went on his way through the house. Taking a short breath, she turns to Aeron with a tilt of her head. "You ought to thank me for letting you in the house you know," she titters to him, beginning to slowly circle the man as if he were prey. "Damien could have easily said no, and I do eventually give it." Chava frowns, shaking her head. A little part of her was still annoyed about earlier, her own viewpoints having been completely ignored. Aeron wouldn't even have his wand on him now if Chava had any say in the matter, but no, Damien had simply taken it from her. She scowls a little, before shaking it off to better focus on the task at hand. How in the hell could she distract this seemingly wickedly cunning man? She knew Damien would be back soon and she still had the crest to duplicate, hopefully without him seeing. Well, she had to do what she could. She purses her lips and sighs silently, before moving back around to face Aeron, her lips twisting into a smirk. What could throw off this man most? Perhaps she could get some insight on him as well. Moving forward, she reaches a hand out to grip Aeron's chin in her fingers, tugging him towards her, eyes alight and fiery. Her free hand held her wand behind her back, flicking it towards the crest to duplicate, and setting them together for Damien to choose what to do with them when he came back. Hearing his footsteps, Chava twists her head to the side to whisper in Aeron's ear, hoping to gauge his reaction. "Send Lucedio our regards," she whispers, still smirking. It almost gave the implication that Aeron was in communication with Lucedio, but in actuality Chava meant nothing by it except to watch his facial expression, which she could only assume consisted of widened eyes, but a relatively controlled expression. Hearing Damien know behind her, she releases him and takes a step back, turning to wink at Damien. Distraction done.

|| The wink that Chava gave Damien, he took to mean that everything was going according to plan. He slipped over to the crest, picking up the duplicate. He would have a couple weeks, a couple months if Chava's spell was up to par, and he had no doubt it was, before the crest would be unusable. Damien was hoping to make a cast of the crest before that, which wouldn't take long at all, it was just a matter of opportunity. While he may not like this family, with his plan, he would certainly try to take over, and recreate the family the way he wanted. He quickly shrunk the crest with a wave of a hand, and hid it in the pocket with the will. He stood beside Chava, before saying, "Perhaps you should apparate us back. I'm a little tired." He hoped she would pick up what he meant, since he didn't want his weakness known with someone known to have spoken with Lucedio in front of him. Speaking of the man, "I thank you, Aeron. While you certainly haven't earned my full trust, you have taken the first step." Of course, Damien would never trust the man, but if Aeron believed he could earn Damien's trust, perhaps he could take advantage of that. He gave a nod towards Chava as if saying he was ready to leave. He didn't much care to hear if the man had anything else to say. he had celebrations to begin. The first step of his plan went off without a hitch.

|| Once Damien had finished, Chava took note of his hint and stepped back from Aeron with only a simple nod of her head. Damien had said all that needed to be said, and everything to do here was done, for now. Someday soon Chava would make sure to come back and give his parents the kind of fate they deserved. Offering Damien a gentle smile, she intertwines her hand in his and tugs them just outside the boundaries of the house, to be safe, before spinning on the spot and apparated outside the Dagger Manor. With a sigh of relief, she moved inside, before spinning on her heel to look at Damien, a brow quirked. "What was it you were doing?" she questions, and without waiting for a response, she crosses her arms over her chest and continues. "Are you glad you gave him a chance now? I figured something good would come from this, and I was right," she huffs, almost pouting at him.

|| A sigh escapes his lips, as he nods at her words. In his anger he had neglected the advantage that listening to his brother could bring. This was why Chava was the Slytherin and not him. He nodded again, before saying, "You are absolutely right. I'm sorry. But I do hope you realize, while I may listen to him and use his information, I will /never/ trust him." He walked towards his throne, before taking a seat. At her question, he merely grins, before beckoning her over. "A plan that might not come to fruition for some time. Though it will be very satisfying when it comes to be. And you have the option of playing a vital role." He wouldn't say anything more unless she asked, as he wanted to see how she would react to what he had to say, but at the same time, wanted to have a bit of fun with it.

Chava tries not to look a little smug at his admittance of her being right, but can't help a little smile. This plan of his would be much harder to go through with had he not given Aeron the chance she had asked him for. She follows his beckons, sitting on the arm of his throne and absentmindedly running her fingers through his hair. "You don't have to trust him, but I'm glad you're giving it thought. You're not giving him a fair chance by grouping him in with your family, Damien," she sighs, before tipping his chin up so he was looking at her. "After all, you're a Thorne, and you're nothing like the lot of them." She presses a kiss to his forehead. "I know you're distrusting by nature, love, but hear me out, please. You came to trust me, did you not?" She quirks a brow at him, making this a legitimate question, wanting confirmation. She furrows her brows as he speaks of his plan, wanting him to go on, especially considering he stated she would play a role. "And what would I be doing, and what would be the outcome?" she presses.

||Another sigh was released, and he shook his head. No, most likely Aeron would be like his parents. Yes, Damien was the odd one out, to some extent, but that was only because he was not raised a Thorne. He decided to say exactly this matter. "Aeron was raised by our parents. I wasn't." he shakes his head. How could anyone bring fair into the Thorne family. What part of anything was fair. Was he being left out on the streets because of something he couldn't control fair? No. Was being hunted by your brother over something he couldn't control fair? No. "For as long I have lived, there was no such thing as fairness. Nothing that happened to me was fair. I will not give them something I never received." Moving quickly onto a topic he would much rather discuss, namely his plan, he grins again. "Well, my dear. You will be the arm that kills my parents once and for all." There was a bit more to it than that, but once again, he wanted to see how she reacted to that part of his plan.

|| She did see the logic behind his words, but all the same, Aeron had already helped them, which was a damn sight more that Lucedio or his parents had ever done. And that had to be worth something, right? She frowns slightly as his response, having not exactly gained what she was looking for. Again she lightly grips his chin between her fingers, and slips down into his lap to get a better look at him, right in his eyes. "Damien," she insists, frowning gently. "Do you trust me?" she asks again, waiting. If he did, she wanted him to trust her with this. She wanted him to trust her enough to have a say in this, so he believed what she was saying and could make her own decisions. Granted, some of her own decisions could very well have resulted in her death, but she didn't need to bring that part up to him. A smile breaks out on her face when he tells her role in his plan. She had already wanted to kill them herself, and now she really got to. "You have no idea how many plans I have already."

| Damien reaches out his hand, placing it against her cheek, before saying, "I trust /you/. Not him." And that was all he said on the matter. He would never trust the man, nor would Chava be able to change that. He'd been through enough at the hands of Thorne’s that he'd never trust a Thorne borne of his parents again, besides himself of course. Reaching into his pocket, he pulls the will that he had snagged while at the manor, before placing it on the arm of the chair. "This is my parents Will. I will be attempting to forge a new will." A smirk appeared as he began to speak before continuing, "One where my /dear/ parents left everything to /me/." He barks out in laughter at this, as the idea was simply preposterous. "I don't trust Lucedio or Aeron to usher in a new age for the Thorne’s. And Aeron has already mentioned how he's conversed with Lucedio."

 Chava sighs, leaning in to press her forehead to his. She was glad for his trust in her, but he almost didn't seem to be getting the point. "You don't need to trust him. I don't. But you can easily pretend to, and get information from him." She purses her lips, fingers returning to brushing through his hair. "Feed him false information, and what not, love." She then peers at the will, starting to smirk again as he laughs. Of course he would do as much. It's exactly the kind of thing he would think of. She curls her fingers in his hair, peering down at the document. "You really have thought this through," she remarks. When he mentions Aeron conversing with Lucedio, she can't help but giggle. "I said something along those lines to him in his ear, in case you were wondering why I was so close to him. You should be happy if he is, that leads to so many more opportunities to use this man."

| Damien barks out in laughter at her statement. So it seemed the conversation was a misunderstanding. "Oh, I had already planned to do that. There's no way I'd let such an opportunity slip by." he tilted his head with a slight grin before quoting himself, " 'While you certainly haven't earned my full trust, you have taken the first step' " No, ever since realizing what an asset the man could be, he was dead set on exploiting the man, while still keeping him at arm’s length. Ne nods at her remark before saying, "I have, even though this only came about recently. You'll serve one more role, as well." he taps the will, with his finger, before explaining, "Once you've killed my parents, you'll be planting the revised will." He snickered at the idea of how Aeron might have reacted to her saying that, before saying, "I could exploit those opportunities, but the more Aeron is around, the greater the chance he'll learn something he shouldn’t."

|| She was frankly very excited to have the role of killing his parents, and was already thinking out what methods and weapons she would use. She giggles a little, batting her eyelashes. "Oh, they won't just be killed. They'll be tortured until they want to die," she smirks, turning her malicious gaze back so she can see him. "You won't be coming along at all?" If this was true, this was a new kind of trust he seemed to have in her that she assumed would be gone. Especially after her trips out and her obvious death wish. He trusted her to hold her own? "I'll take the fall in Aeron learns something and actually uses it against us," she shrugs, moving to rest her head on his shoulder. She had no problem taking the fall, as she was the one insisting on this. Speaking of her insistence... "By the way, I'm keeping your wand on me." This being Lucedio's original wand that Damien used, that Chava had taken from him just the day before when Aeron first showed up. "I like to have my say in things."

|| A shake of his head at her question. "It's best if I'm not there at all." he tilts his head at a slight bit of thought before adding, "Actually, it's best I'm in a public place... like a tavern." He tilts his head slightly before explaining his reasoning, "The abandoned son that so clearly hates his family? I'd be the first suspect if the ministry decided to investigate I'd even bring Aeron out with me, so he's not there." he turns his gaze directly at her, before grinning again, "But that son's girlfriend who has no real history of violence?" he shook his head laughing, "No, you wouldn't even be given a second glance." he furrows his brows at the idea of her taking the fall before shaking his head, "He shouldn't learn anything. but even if he does, I have a backup plan for that." He tilts his head at the idea of her keeping his wand, and he shrugs. He preferred his dagger anyway. He only used his wand to do things he couldn't do without magic.

Chava nods with his words, understanding his logic. He must not believe his parents would by very strong or able to fight back. And frankly, she didn't care what the ministry had to say. She had been avoiding them for years. She'd love to see them try and put her in Azkaban. She shifts a little in his lap, slightly annoyed by his response. He wouldn't understand, but there wasn't much she could do about that. She glances at him, pursing her lips. "I don't like decisions being made for me or without me," she mutters sheepishly. It took her a while to learn that she didn't quite enjoy being controlled. And those this matter was certainly annoying her, she didn't want to annoy Damien. "Next time I want a say," she nods, before standing from his lap with a small sigh, and moving as if heading to the door. "Should I go sleep at home, or might you prefer I stay?"

| Damien gives a solemn nod before saying, "I shall strive to remember that. If you ever feel like you aren't getting a say, make it known." He would try his best to include her, but his anger when it came to his family made it difficult to think logically. At her question he tilts his head before giving a slight shrug and a smile, "You can stay if you'd like. Or if you want to continue avoiding your daughter." he adds as a joke.

Chava heaves a sigh, rather satisfied with his answer. An almost unreasonable part of her worried that he would have refused her simple request, but of course he didn't. She shakes her head, smiling gently. "I do like to forget I have a daughter." Perhaps soon she would go back to her and practice some things on her in preparation of killing Damien's parents. She did say she would use her for training after all. Chava gives in, slightly, leaning into him and away from her previous slightly annoyed attitude. No, she could never stay upset for long, and his answer was sweet. "Yes, but I asked what you would prefer," she smirks, snaking her arms around his neck he quirking a brow.

| Damien chuckles lightly at what she says. "Makes me glad I don't have a daughter." He tilts his head at her movements, before wrapping his arms around her, "What I would prefer?" he queries, before responding. "I would prefer you stay. But as always, that choice remains up to you."

Chava chuckles, collapsing against him and leaning her head on him. She was definitely getting tired, that was for sure. Closing her eyes, she nods. "Mm, feel lucky you don't have one," she grins, before giving in and tugging on his hand. "I'll stay," she murmurs, reaching up on her toes to press a soft kiss to his lips. "C’mon, I'm sleepy," she admits, her eyes already not wanting to stay open. Sleep was always more comfortable away from home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epilogue

[The End 12/13] An Endless Cycle

[Fallen 1/4]Changes