[Rejoining 1/3]Episodes

|| Needless to say, both Chava and Damien had quite a bit to work through, and Chava was determined to make things back to normal between them as soon as possible. She hated seeing him sad, feeling guilty, and she wanted to change that. She wanted there to be no doubt in his mind about her, that she was here to stay, and would never hurt him again. But how could she prove something like that? After Damien had come back to her, after a small bit of catch-up they had gone to bed, and Chava promised him repeatedly she would still be there when he woke up, just in case he worried. But waking up early the next morning, having forgotten, she planted small kiss on his cheek and slips out of bed to wander downstairs. She wasn't quite sure what yet she would do for him to make him happier, to get him to cheer up, but nonetheless she would try to do something helpful. They only had so long before Lucedio figured out Damien was back to normal, possibly planning some revenge scheme. Who knew what he would use? Slipping into the kitchen, Chava groans. Could she do Damien any good? She'd do just about anything to make him happier, anything he might ask of her or wish for. Rubbing her temples, she rummages through the area until she finds some food, getting some small, stupid idea. It was probably stupid enough to be funny, which was a good thing. Pulling out some regular food along with hearts for Damien, she sets them on a table and waits, tapping her fingers against the tabletop. Even with this, they still had some things to talk about.
|| Once again, Damien woke up alone, despite Chava's promises. He wasn't overly worried, since he didn't think Chava would leave so soon after just getting back together. Either way he made to not take his time in getting changed. A few minutes later he rushed down the stairs looking around the house, until finally spotting Chava with two plates in the dining room, "Breakfast, I suppose?" He walks over towards the table, before taking a seat. He supposed, for a moment, that him distancing himself like this wasn't fair to her, but every time his mind went back towards last night, he decided it was for the best. Though it was hypocritical, since he was hoping they could get back to where they used to be, at the same time.
|| Hearing footsteps, Chava grins when she sees Damien enter, but her smile doesn't last too long, faltering slightly. She didn't know why she expected anything more than for him to be distant, for one reason or another. She clears her throat and leans back in her seat, staying across from him for now. "Uh... yeah," she mumbles, nodding towards his plate. "You need to take care of yourself, you know. So eat." But she didn't eat herself. She takes the time to glance around the room properly for the first time in what felt like forever, just noticing the mess everywhere, bottles and papers flying. Oh. She'd make a note to clean it up herself later with magic, so Damien wouldn't have to. She offers the man across from her a gentle smile, curling her knees up to her chest. "Consider it something like a date," she says sheepishly, wishing she could have done more, or could do more. She wonders vaguely if he was upset with her, or distrusting of her and himself. "I want to make you happy again," she shrugs.


|| Damien chuckles lightly at her comment, before snorting out, "Take care of myself? You do know cannibalism isn't the best for a human diet?" He smirks slightly, though he snatches up one of the hearts from his plate, "I doubt you got the best meals in Azkaban, so you should eat yourself." he looks pointedly at her food, before taking a bite out of his heart. With her across from him, he could speak and act normally, as he didn't have to worry. Had she been closer, he wouldn't have been able to trust himself not to harm her. He didn't know what Lucedio did to his mind, but he couldn't be sure if it was gone for good or not. So until he could be sure, he would distance himself. Make sure he was in absolutely no position to harm Chava whatsoever. "Happiness is a luxury." In all of his life, happiness was this rare thing. Sure sometimes he could be happy for a year and change, but something was always bound to come along and crush that happiness to bits. "I typically just make do."
|| Chava sighs, not liking the fact that he wouldn't even touch her, or hell, even sit closer to her. What more did she have to do? He was afraid he would hurt her, she knew that much, based on last night. If he was afraid himself, should she be? To be honest, she wasn't sure, but at the same time she had always trusted him with her life. Even last night when he threatened to kill her. But she didn't like to think of that as actually Damien. With another sigh, she drags her chair just slightly closer to him, gently holding out a hand. "Trust yourself," she whispers. She would be brutally honest if she had to, do what she could to make him feel better about himself. He typically made do? "So do I not make you very happy?" she questions, quirking a brow. And though it almost sounded like she was calling him out, it was also a genuine question. "Tell me, what would make you happy?" Whatever it was, she would make it happen.
|| Damien sighs at her. No matter what she said or did, it would be very hard for him to trust himself after yesterday. Perhaps one day... perhaps never. All he knew, was that he would not be able to rest comfortably until Lucedio was dead. "That's a hard request." He states, simply before moving on. That topic would go nowhere fast, so he preferred to just avoid it. "You did make me happy." But after yesterday, he didn't trust himself to let himself be happy again. He would try to make her happy as best as he could, but he would not allow himself that contentment. Her question makes him pause, unsure himself. What did make him happy? She did, but yesterday ruined that for him. He found enjoyment out of torture, but he didn't think that was quite the same as being happy. If he was completely honest with himself, his answer would be, "I don't know."
|| Having dropped her hand again, as Damien clearly wasn't going to take it, she moves her chair back, looking down at the floor. No, she didn't know what to do. The only way he could trust himself was with proof, and time. But Chava was too impatient. It had been too long... She pauses when he speaks again, having almost said something herself, but her heart drops, paining her not unlike it had before. So she had made him happy at some point, but not anymore. No, she really couldn't do anything else. Not if he didn't trust her or if he didn't find some comfort or happiness in her presence. She had assumed he wanted her back, but did he? That didn't sound like it. She lifts her head from the floor with narrowed eyes, trying to look angry to mask the hurt in her eyes. "Oh," she states, barely audible, inching away from him. "Then perhaps I shouldn't be here now," she mumbles, tearing her gaze from him to stand up and start to move away from the table.
|| As Chava stands up, Damien winces. Another thing he'd fucked up on. "Wait." he stands up quickly, reaching out to try and grab her hand. He sighed lightly, trying to collect his words, before shaking his head, "That doesn't mean you won't make me happy in the future. I just..." He pauses, taking the time to stare at the ground, before saying, "I just can't allow myself to be happy so soon after yesterday." He shook his head, his eyes hollow, "Not after I harmed you." he waved his hand at the seat, as if asking her to sit back down, before sitting down himself. "I may not be happy right now. But you're the only thing keeping me from getting any worse." he paused slightly, placing his arms on the table, as he shakes his head slightly. "So even if I'm not happy, you're still the best damn thing in my life."
|| She didn't pull her hand away, and she stops walking, but she didn't look at him, not directly. Not allowing himself to be happy? That was ridiculous, he deserved to be happy more than anyone else. She doesn't sit down when he motions for her too, instead slipping behind where he sits, and immediately wrapping her arms around him, bending over to rest her chin on his shoulder. She didn't want him to be scared. "I trust that you won't hurt me again," she whispers to his ear, not moving away. "I know you, and I know that this is you. /You/ are not the man who hurt me, Damien. That was someone else. Note you're not dead, despite what happened." She sighs, unsure if that would convince him. She melts slightly at his last line, a small smile tugging at her lips, though it didn't last long. Logic, she needed logic. He listened to logic. "Damien, I was in the same bed as you all night. You didn't hurt me then, did you?" She shakes her head, keeping her grip on him. "No, you didn't."
|| When she moves around him, placing her arms around him and her chin on his shoulder, Damien tenses up slightly for a brief moment before subconsciously losing that tension, "I know you trust me... for whatever reason. But, I can't trust myself." He strained his neck backwards trying to look at her as he spoke again, "That was still me. My body. Who's to say whatever Lucedio did to my mind can't happen again. What if I flicked back to that other state?" He sighed lightly, shaking his head once more. She had a point, but at the same time, he worried that the peace they had wouldn't last. But, perhaps... perhaps this was all in his head. Perhaps he was worrying over nothing? He couldn't be too sure after all. "I think... time is the weapon I have to combat my distrust of myself. Time will allow me to either realize that I won't hurt you, or to realize that I was right to distrust myself." he reached his hand back, placing it on her cheek before saying, "In the meantime I'll work on allowing myself to be happy again. Or rather, allowing you to help me be happy again."
|| It wasn't completely what she wanted, but she would take it. It was progress, after all, and that was great. "Love, if you flicked back to that other state I'd just body bind you and bring you back the same way I did last night. No harm, no foul. No one gets hurt. Okay?" She sighs, slipping around to better see him. "But I trust you, and it won't happen. I can see in your eyes you're my Damien, who has never and will never hurt me.” She presses a gentle kiss to his cheek, sitting only slightly on the arm of his chair. "So yes, for now… just be happy. Breathe..." She brushes her fingers through her hair, trying to fight back her own nervousness, so her words wouldn't be hypocritical. He wouldn't hurt her, yet the smallest part of her was scared... No. Chava had to be happy too. "I love you," she murmurs, her lips tugging into a grin. It felt like it had been forever since she told him as much, and she hoped he believed her. "Does knowing that make you happy?" She chuckles lightly, before tipping his chin up and pressing her lips to his, just for a few moments. "What about that?" she smirks.
|| Despite his mindset about the whole thing, he had to laugh. Of course she would body bind. It seemed to be her favorite spell to use against him. "I don't doubt you would. But what if you aren't in a position to do so?" It was something they had to think about. He had to think of every possible outcome, it was what he did. Even his motto was based around the same premise. He sighed lightly before saying, "If you say so." Perhaps she was right, perhaps he wouldn't hurt her. It didn't do them any good overthinking it in any case. "I love you too." He states before smirking slightly, "Happy enough for now."
|| She shakes her head, brushing her fingers across his cheek. "You seem to forget I hurt you too, in two different ways. Don't just blame yourself." Chava slips into his lap, resting her head against his. "I hurt you physically, when I thought you were Lucedio." Her fingers brush across where her cutting curse had hit him, before trailing back to his hair. "And I hurt you when I got mad over you trying your best. I hurt you when I left you suddenly, when I tried to k-" Chava freezes, subconsciously moving her fingers across the obvious bruises Aeron had left on her body, and how she had asked for it, begging him to kill her. She was surprised Damien hadn't asked yet about those injuries, but she didn't say anything then like she was going to. That wouldn't have made Damien happy. She clears her throat, moving to speak again. "The point is, I fucked up. And I never want to do that to you again," she mumbles, reaching out for his hand. She makes to hold it, before gripping his arm in hers, sliding her wand out of her pocket. "If you can do this, so will I," she states, starting to set up an Unbreakable Vow. She takes his other arm in her wand hand, just in case, before stating: "I swear, on my life, that I too will never intentionally bring you extreme pain." She gave the impression she would stop here, but she didn't. She wanted to make something final, build up trust. "I also swear that I will never leave you intentionally, unless you truly wanted me gone." With that, she lets go of his arm, satisfied with that.
|| Damien shakes his head back at her, before sighing, "I can't blame you for that. I commend you for it, even. Well, not you leaving me, but harming me because you thought I was him." He slightly admired her for being able to fight against the image of him. He knew he wouldn't be able to fight one of his enemies if they looked like Chava. "I don't blame you. I don't know what I would have done in your place." He raises a brow at her, before realizing what she was about to do, "No, don't!" He tries to wrestle his arm from her grip, though by that point it was already too late. He got some kind of relief from her vow, though at the same time he hated the fact that she did that. That she would make a vow about something like that. "You shouldn't have done that. What if you grow to hate me, or dislike me. You could end up stuck simply because of that vow."
|| In response to his concern, Chava merely smiles, setting her wand down on the table behind her. She shrugs her shoulders, before resting back onto him as if nothing big had happened at all. Which to her, it hadn't. "But I won't grow to dislike or hate you." She blinks at him, completely sincere. She was absolutely sure of that fact, so she didn't quite understand his concern. He must've not trusted her enough after last time to never leave him, which she understood. Which was why she made the swear. To comfort him somehow. "I could never hate you, never have." She fishes through her pocket, before pulling out one of the slightly burnt rings that she had found on the floor. "Consider it something like a promise ring, except that if I break the promise, I just die painfully and instantaneously." She says this as if it were nothing, before curling the ring into her fist and tossing it across the room. Trash. "I won't give you a physical promise ring though, in case it's taken the wrong way and rejected." She says this bluntly, but also softly, no longer elaborating on that point. She knew what Damien would have to say about it anyway, and she didn't want to hear it. "Anyway! You've nothing to worry about. If you didn't want me you could get rid of me anyway," she shrugs, kissing his cheek, and then his lips once more.
|| Damien shakes his head, almost chuckling at her shortsightedness. She never seemed to think too much about the future and what might happen, where Damien worried about anything and everything. After all, 'Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong'. "You can't know that, however. I wouldn't want to keep you trapped somewhere you don't want to be." He shakes his head slightly, wrapping his arms around her. "Yes, because you dying painfully is a /comforting/ thought." He tilts his head at her, before raising a brow. He knew what she meant by a ring rejected. Before everything went down they had two separate opinions on marriage, but now he could see the appeal again, and he would even go so far as to say that he possibly liked the idea of being married to her. He didn't say as much, however. "That's not what I'm worried about." He didn't say any more on the subject, as he figured Chava probably didn't want to argue about the vow all day. It had happened, and there was nothing he could do to change that. He just had to accept it.
|| She peers curiously at him at his statement, before shrugging it off and moving on from it. She didn't want to think about it. Happiness, that's what mattered. She had to be happy. "I'm trying to stay alive now, if only for you," she whispers in his ear with a grin. Hopefully that gave him some comfort. She takes a moment to think through the things that made him happy, or that he enjoyed, before getting an idea, slipping off his lap. She holds a hand out to him, moving to drag him along with her. "Come on, let's do something together," she winks, tugging his hand. As abnormal as the two were, a more appropriate date for them might have been something like a dual torture, if they found a victim. Which wouldn't have been hard, there were plenty just outside, waiting around and unknowing of what lay inside the Manor. With a smirk, she moves down towards the basement, before letting him lead. "I know I usually watch you torture, but I want to help too. I like the blood." She grins, before quirking a brow in question.
|| Damien shakes his head at her, supposing that was the best he could get. Sometimes he wished she wasn't as stubborn as she was, but then she wouldn't quite be the same person he loved anymore. He allows himself to be pulled out of his chair, and follows her. "And what are you planning to do?" He asks, before he got his answer shortly after. Torture sounded nice, however he had killed all of his victims when she left. "Well, all of the victims in the basement are kind of dead." He supposed she would see what he meant soon enough as he'd never moved the bodies. "But, I suppose we can get one from outside."
|| Chava had, in fact, noticed the dead victims last night, while she was in the process of becoming a victim herself. So, before they even fully entered the basement, Chava holds up a finger, motioning for him to wait. "I'll get one, it'll take only a minute." With that, she kisses his cheek before rushing back upstairs, grabbing her wand and opening the door a crack. The first person to walk by in her line of fire, a young man, was hit with the Imperious curse, as he walks towards her and she drags him inside the house. Only then did she pull away the spell, dragging the man along with her, wand pressed into his back. She ignores any protests of his, kicking him down the stairs into the basement. "Got one! Quicker than I always thought it would be," she beams with pride, entering the basement. Taking a long look around, a chill goes down her spine, freezing up slightly. Why was there a sudden tension in the room? She tries her best to shake it off, grinning weakly at Damien, the smile looking forced. "What first?"
|| It was shorter than he'd expected when she returned. He raised his brow at her and the victim, before bringing the person she'd brought into the back part of the basement, and putting them in chains. "Any witnesses?" he asks quickly. He always took his time to make sure there were no witnesses. What if someone saw her take the man off the street? "Well the first thing I always do is carve my mark on the back of their hands." He tilts his head wondering about that for a moment before shaking his head, "But this time, we don't have to do that. It wouldn't be fair to carve my mark when you're helping." With that he turns his gaze at her, noticing her acting a little off. He reaches out grabbing her wrist with a concerned expression, "Are you alright? You look a little shaken up."
|| It was fair to say that after Azkaban and the previous night, Chava really didn't like chains, meant to hold someone back. Seeing them made her heart pound frantically, taking deep breaths to try and rid herself of this anxiety. It wouldn't do well for them if Chava freaked out now, no, she had to be trusting. But she didn't see the basement the same way anymore. She looks at Damien as he asks about witnesses, blinking away her fear. "No, no, I used Imperio. If anyone saw they'd think absolutely nothing of it, wouldn't even bat an eye." She swallows hard, shaking slightly as Damien speaks. She typically adored his more violent side, so what was wrong with her? She spent so long telling him not to worry... When she was worried herself. How could she stop this before Damien noticed? And then, as if on cue, her approaches her, taking her wrist. She didn't even hear his words, by then she was too far gone. Her vision narrows in on his hand around her wrist and the chains next to him, meant to hold them, and instantly something snaps in Chava, tearing her wrist from Damien entirely and pushing herself back, stepping backwards until she was against the wall of the small room. "Oh no no no, please," she mutters, as if she were completely losing her mind.
|| Something was definitely wrong. He wasn't sure what it was, but he knew something was affecting Chava. So when she rips her hand from his, he takes a step back before realizing exactly what it was. Chains. His hand on her wrist. It didn't take a genius to put the pieces together. Not to mention Azkaban had the reputation of having a negative effect on everyone. Torturing the man could wait. "Chava, hey." he calls softly, trying to pull her out of the room gently. "It's alright. Focus."
|| As Damien tried to pull her out of the room, Chava was having none of this. She was lost in a frenzy of bad memories, a result of a fragile mental state. And her mind would never be very strong, for as long as she lived. Damien was obviously concerned, but in her head she could only see the pain, the chains, the bruises on her body and the blood on her cheek and on her arm. She could only see Damien leading her to Lucedio to be killed in front of her eyes, telling her he never loved her. So when Damien touches her again, she still pulls away, something akin to a scream leaving her lips. "Don't touch me!" she yells, curling herself into a corner, twitching slightly, pounding her head into her hands. She kept trying to get the memories and the images out of her head. But despite her plea to not touch her, she whimpers next, "Help me..."
|| Damien takes a couple steps back shocked at how badly Chava's mind currently was.He shakes his head trying to figure out what to do, though he needed to act fast. He couldn't shove her out of the room, as he could end up hurting her, and he wasn't sure if that would count and get him killed or not. Either way it was best to be on the safe side. The only other option he had then was to shock her out of the state she was in, but the question was how? He wasn't entirely sure but it would have to be something big. Or perhaps big to her. Whatever was going on in her mind could have led to when his mind was messed up by Lucedio, or at least, he was guessing that by the way she was acting towards him. For all he knew he could have been way off his mark. Would a distraction work? If so what kind of distraction. Or perhaps he was overthinking things? He took a deep breath, and hoped she didn't outright attack him, as that would be bad. He moved closer to her, hoping beyond hell that he could break her from this state. "I'm here, don't worry." He reached out, trying to grab her hands, making a point not to grab her wrists before pulling her closer to him. Whatever he was going to do, it would have to be now. "Focus on me." he started, before saying, "I love you." He figured that wouldn't be enough to bring her out of the state, but he might as well try. He leaned in planting a kiss on her lips, hoping that would distract her enough that she would stop freaking, and that he could get her out of the room.
|| The room was getting fuzzy, Chava rather lightheaded. Her head was pounding as if someone was hammering into it, and she barely saw or felt Damien next to her until he spoke. She winces audibly, curling into herself. It wouldn't do her good to lash out, even though she wanted to hurt something, anything. "Please don't hurt me," she mumbles, not even thinking about the words before they were out of her mouth. Another sound like a scream escapes her, but she pauses slightly at the feeling of the kiss. Where did that come from? She stops shaking if only for just a moment, as if calmed slightly, before it comes back, just as bad as before, if not worse. Her hands curl into fists, and she moves as if to strike out, but only hits at her own legs, and then the wall, over and over again. Her eyes open to stare around the basement, eyes wide. She didn't want to be locked up in there again, anything close to a victim there ever again. "You... I..."
|| This was going absolutely nowhere, and he had to get her out of that room and fast. But there was also the vow to worry about, and how she was swinging at nearly everything. So how the hell was he supposed to do anything, without causing him to break his vow, and her to break hers? "Focus on my words." he starts, before moving to get behind her. He would apologize when she was back to normal. "You are the best and most important thing in my life." Which was why he was sorry about what he was about to do next. He moved quickly trying to grab onto both of her hands to bring them behind her back, so she couldn't lash out at him. Of course her feet were something to worry about as well, but he was more focused on getting her out of there. "And barring death and you wanting me to, I will never leave you." He waved his hand casting a binding spell on her hands, to be sure. "I'm sorry about this." With that he picked her up carrying her out of the basement altogether. He would remove the bindings when he was sure she was back to normal.
|| Only vaguely aware of what was really happening around her, Chava really tried to focus on Damien's words, but found this harder to do at his next move. She no longer had a care in the world for what he had to say, as they seemed almost like lies, as he binds her hands behind her back. At that, she actually does scream, loudly, and thrashes around, even as Damien picks her up and carries her up from the basement. This would have helped her tremendously, had it not been for the binding around her arms, keeping her from swinging out. In this state she couldn't see the logic behind Damien's decision. The bindings weren't chains, no, but they still made her feel trapped, and she kicks outwards, and would've outright fallen to the floor had it not been for Damien. She wanted to run away from this, bash her head into a wall until all the memories were gone and everything had went back to normal. But now, she was just scared she was going to be hurt. If she seemed bad before, she was definitely bad now. "Please don't hurt me, please, I love you, don't hurt me..." she pleads.
|| He had an idea. A very stupid, possibly dangerous idea, but an idea nonetheless. And as far as he was concerned, a stupid idea was better than no idea whatsoever. He waved his hands removing the binding, though his hands instantly reach out to grab onto hers. "I'm never going to harm you." He brought her two hands together, and held them in one hand, before using his other hand to retrieve his dagger. What he'd had planned was hopefully enough to shock her out of this, but if not... well it was a risk he was willing to take, he just hoped she added intentional pain to her vow, he couldn't remember right now. Either way, he pressed the dagger into her hands, before guiding it up to his chest. He'd done this once before and it worked then, who's to say it wouldn't now. "I love you,” he started, dropping his hands, when the dagger hovered over his heart, "Enough that I would trust you with my life." Quite literally as it were.
|| When the bindings were gone, Chava immediately wanted to run, but found she couldn't, as Damien took her hands once more. She was about to tear herself away from him completely and run into another room or even to her house to calm down, when suddenly a weapon was being pressed into her hands, the blade pointing outwards. This was a dangerous risk. Chava almost desperately wanted to hurt something or someone, just to get the pain out of her system, to really calm herself down. And so, she wasn't even looking at where the blade was pointed, and immediately went to drive it in, without thinking, when Damien's words reached through to her. Something about loving her, trusting her with his life. That was strange. Why mention that now? The blade pressed firmly against his chest, Chava looks up to realize where exactly the blade was pointed. Damien had risked both of their lives. With another loud scream, Chava releases the blade and stumbles backwards, retreating until she falls over, sitting on the floor, mortified. It had worked, whatever he had planned. A low groan escaping her, tears streaming down her face, Chava grips her hair in her hands and tugs, not looking at Damien. How could she look at him after the scene she had just created just by entering the basement? She had thought he would hurt her. How would he be taking that? Shaking slightly, she mumbles, "Oh god, I'm sorry, I'm such a goddamn hypocrite..."
|| His breath caught in his throat as she drove the blade forward, but falls to the ground in relief at the sheer fact that he wasn't stabbed. He took a few deep breaths before feeling the urge to cheer. His plan worked. It fucking worked. "Don't worry about it. You suffered a lot recently." he states simply before moving over towards her, pulling her into his arms. "Bit of a close call though." he says with a slight wink. "Think next time, you could try not to nearly stab me?" He plants a kiss on her cheek before saying. "I'd much appreciate it." He jokes out.
|| Collapsing into his arms, Chava releases a long, shaky breath, hiding her face in her hands. Despite the fact he was joking, Chava felt terrible about what she had done and nearly did. Wiping at her eyes, she shakes her head, clutching his shirt in her hand. "I'm so, so sorry... I... I didn't mean to, I didn't know, I wasn't... thinking..." She trails off, unsure how to make this any better. She didn't care what she had been through, she didn't consider it an excuse for what she had done. "I know you would never hurt me, I don't know why..." She groans, dropping her head onto his shoulder, coiling her arms tightly around his torso. She always gave in, being close to him. She couldn't help it. "I shouldn't have acted like that. I'm supposed to love your violent tendencies. I'm irrational." She purses her lips, looking down at the floor to avoid his eye. "You're too good to me."
|| Damien shook his head at her, resting his chin on her head. "Don't apologize. You don't need to." He took a deep breath, before chuckling lightly, "Azkaban has quite an effect on people." He places two fingers under her chin, gently nudging her so she looked up at him. "No matter what you say, you can't change that fact. But the most important thing is that you're here now." He pulls himself up off the floor, extending a hand for her to take, before sighing slightly, and chuckling, "Just promise me one thing. Don't go in the basement unless you're absolutely sure you'll be fine."
|| She takes his hand and stands up with him, just to immediately slip her arms around his torso again, her head resting on his chest. He was definitely far too sweet to her, but she wasn't complaining. She was just glad they were both still here, and both still together, despite Azkaban, and despite her leaving and him harming her the other night. She was definitely beyond lucky, for once in her life. "I promise I won't," she murmurs. "And there are good ways to get me to shut up if I happen to freak out again." With that, she stands up on her toes to press a kiss to his lips, letting it linger, before she pulls back. "For example," she smirks smugly, unable to help it. She tugs on his hand once more, this time leading over to the kitchen. "Come on. I think we forgot about breakfast a little bit."
|| Damien nods at her, satisfied at her promise. It eased his mind at the very least. When she presses her lips up towards his for a kiss, he kisses back, though once she pulled back, he had to make a comment about what she had said, "You do realize I tried that?" he chuckles, lightly at her, before shaking his head at her smug look. "Just saying." He squeezes her hand gently before following her over to the kitchen. "You think we forgot?” He questions incredulously, before shaking his head once again, "It's probably cold. Human flesh is always better warm."
|| The smug look on her face never leaves her, shaking her head slightly at him. She vaguely remembers how he had tried as much, and how it had succeeded in stilling her momentarily. A sly grin sneaks onto her lips, gripping his shirt in her fists. "Did you? Perhaps you should've tried /harder/," she laughs, unable to help it. "A tip, my love, affection always shuts me up rather effectively." With a roll of her eyes, she sits with him back at the table, chuckling at his comment. "We'll have to find you something else to eat then," she grins, kissing his cheek, looking through to the kitchen. "What a shame, you might have to eat a normal breakfast," she snickers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epilogue

[The End 12/13] An Endless Cycle

[Fallen 1/4]Changes